Large businesses are defined as businesses that operate one or more companies – both Danish and foreign – under a holding company.
- I help ensure that the financial administration function works well and provides reliable information to the owner, management and board, as well as external partners such as banks.
- Use my experience to contribute to the development of the company so that earnings are increased, the liquidity is strengthened and the company is always optimised for sale.
- Participate as coordinator and motivator in various projects, including succession, investments, acquisitions and sales of companies, construction projects, strategy seminars and adaptation/development of the group structure, all in close dialogue with the company’s accountant and lawyer.
- ‘Take the temperature’ of the company’s top and middle management teams to ensure that everyone pulls together and respects each other’s differences.
- Am happy to participate as a board member to provide inspiration and help maintain the company’s development over a number of years.
- Ensure that applicable rules and regulations are observed so that the owner can sleep soundly knowing that due diligence has been done.
In other words, I function as the trusted advisor and dialogue partner for the owner and his or her family.
Juul Advice provides financial and managerial advice to businesses and their owners.